Wednesday 1 April 2015

Photos: Youths in Borno,Kaduna and Abuja parade mock coffin of PDP


HILARIOUS....
APC supporters commenced a PDP burial procession from Tudun Wada area of Kaduna this morning at about 11am. They are heading to Murtala square.Kaduna is known to be GMB's base so we expect this jubilation to continue throughout the week.
Youths in Borno state were also seen this morning carrying a mock PDP coffin. They proceeded to the Gwange Cemetery where they said they intend to bury the mock coffin.they were chanting R.I.P PDP IN NIGERIA. R.I.P PDP IN BORNO. R.I.P MAI MALAFA. R.I.P TO SAS. R.I.P TO IMAM. R.I.P GAMBO LAWAN.
And also in Abuja,Some Buhari supporters were seen this morning in the Gwagwalada  area of Abuja carrying small caskets wrapped with PDP logos...
more pics after the  cut








No comments:

Post a Comment