Sunday 7 July 2013

BEYONCY now has a stepmom: Mathew Knowles Wifes Up Former Model Gena Charmaine Avery… But Bey & Solo Skip The Ceremony


 He divorced daughter Beyonce's mother Tina after more than 29 years of marriage
But Mathew Knowles has clearly moved on with his life.
The 61-year-old married former model Gena Charmaine Avery last Sunday in Houston, Texas, but Beyoncé, 31, and her sister Solange, 27, were not in attendance.
Matthew split from his previous wife Tina in 2009 after it was revealed he had an affair and a baby boy, Nixon, with actress Alexsandra Wright.

Mathew quit his job as a medical equipment salesman to manage Beyonce's early group, Girl's Tyme, which eventually morphed into Destiny's Child in 1990.
Twenty-one years later, in 2011, she ended their professional relationship, while relaying that their personal relationship remained full 'of love'.
Rumours circulated about more going on behind-the-scenes than Beyonce let on as Mathew and Tina headed for divorce.
Ties were after all not easy to sever with Mathew having producer credits on many of his daughter's projects and serving as the founder of Music World Entertainment, a label that, through Columbia Records, has released albums by Beyoncé, sister Solange Knowles, Sunshine Anderson, and former Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.

'My dad knew that I needed his approval,' Beyonce said in a recent documentary. 'And I think my father wouldn't give it to me. Because he kept pushing me. And kept pushing me. And kept pushing me. Every time my dad pushed me, I got better and stronger.'
'I needed a break, I needed my dad,' she said. 'I had to let go.'
The music manager, who still oversees the careers of several gospel singers, previously admitted he found it 'incredibly painful' to cut professional ties with Beyoncé.
Despite Matthew claiming it was joint decision for him to stop being her manager, Beyoncé - who has 18-month-old daughter Blue Ivy with her rapper husband Jay-Z - later revealed their split has taken a toll on their personal relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment