Tuesday 30 July 2013

"Why I married Sunmbo Ajaba' - Pastor Adeoye opens up

Sunmbo Ajaba, the mother of two of 2face Idibia's children married the General Overseer of Royal Christian centre, pastor David Olatunde Adeoye on Monday July 22nd after courting for a little over a year. Sunmbo is a staunch member of the church and also a member of the church choir. After their wedding, pastor Adeoye told friends and family why he married Sunmbo.
"I love this woman" Pastor Adeoye says "With this woman there's no dull moment. She makes me complete. When you lose something and you regain it from somewhere else, you should know how it feels. She's the love of my life" turns to Sunmbo " I will forever be there for you"
Pastor Adeoye lost his first wife in 2011. Happy married life to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment