Wednesday 31 July 2013

Chioma Chukwuka's Tribute to her mum




Nollywood actress Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha, lost her mum the late Egoyibo Chukwuka on May 22, this year and she was buried this past Wednesday July 24 and Thursday July 25 in Umezechem Nkalafia, Irefi Oraifite, Ekwusigo L.G.A of Anambra State. An obviously distraught Chioma, decided to write her a touching tribute. Read it below;   
Nnem! My dearest mother! My love! I cannot put to words what you were to me. All I asked for in a mother you were that and much more. You were my rock and reality check. The one in whom I looked up to and drew strength and courage. Chai! Ebee kam ga ejido? Onwu emem ife ooooooo! Nne anadizi I up onwu jiri napum ofu Npkuru Anya nji afu Uzo? Nnebu nne! Who will pray tirelessly and stand in the gap for us nma? You have left a vacuum no human can fill. Nma I watched you toil this earth like a man. I watched you fight like a lion. I watched you stand tall like an iroko whenever you were faced with life challenges! Mummy, everything I am today is because I had a mother like you. You were always there for us and never for once did you tire out. You were so full of strength. I celebrate you today because you raised champions ugomba! You raisednations nnme! You were a one man squad dimkpa asana! You were very tough yet very gentle and extremely compassionate. You had a great sense of humor and the best cook of alltime you were. Nma I know you are resting in our lord's blossom. I take solace in that fact. Thank you for trusting me enough to take your last breath in my arms. With tears in my eyes and joy in my heart I bid you farewell my mother. I love you, always forever. Naa n'udo nnme Oma! Your legacy lives on! Chioma Akpotha.  #tearsinmyeyes

No comments:

Post a Comment