Monday 8 July 2013

Relationship:5 months pregnant !! Do I stay or do I leave him ???


 
Hi I'm 5 months  pregnant for my bf we have been together for nearly 2 years, but since iv got pregnant his mother turned against me and now has the whole family hating me, I knew she never really liked me from the start but since I got pregnant she turned nasty, he has a 4 year old son with his ex who his mother has now takin in as her daughter they got her to stop my bf seeing his son because he is with me , they are payin for her solicitors for court Against him, the mother has went behind his back for months she went as far as callin to my house goin to smash windows , his ex then one day had told him he could have his son for d night so when we went to pick the son up his mother was hiding around the back of the house and came out and start screaming at me and threatening to smash my face and she knows im pregnant , my bf just stood and watched all this and his ex and her friends this all happened in front of the child,they  are spreading terrible lies and story's about me, I live about 4 hours from my family's have no one here but my boyfriend, but he won't stand up for me he just ignoring what I ask and just stands back and let them do what they want, I was stayin because of the baby but now I think I should just walk away, so confused !! We have been living together for over a year to and I'm 2 years older than him I'm 25 he is 23 , help please

No comments:

Post a Comment