Wednesday 3 July 2013

I had sex with her before I could shout ‘blood of Jesus’ – Bishop Nwabueze confesses to raping 15-year-old

Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze, the Chairman of All Bishops in Rivers State, who was arrested for allegedly raping a 15-year old girl, was paraded, yesterday, by the state Police Command. The Bishop claimed hypnosis in his confession – made before newsmen – adding that a colleague in the Lord set him up at the church where the incident occurred.
He however denied raping the girl, claimimg that the lady undressed after the prayer session and before he knew what was happening and shout “Blood of Jesus”, he had engaged the girl.
The Bishop believes that this was a calculated ploy to discredit him as the other Bishop was also contesting the post of Chairman of All Bishops in the state with him.
He said: “We have different Colleges of Bishops. I am the Chairman of Communion of Bishops in Rivers State. Well, what actually happened was a set up. It was set-up by my enemies. The man who is in-charge of where I went to minister is my enemy. He is the person that set me up.”
“He invited me to his church for a programme and afer the programme, he set me up because of what we are dragging. We are dragging the chairmanship of the communion and that was why he set me up. But to my greatest surprise, on the said day and after I had prayed for her, the girl started  pulling off her clothes and  before you knew it, I had carnal knowledge of her.”
Nwabueze described as untrue, allegation that he made the girl abort a pregnancy from the incident. According to him, it was the girl’s father that did it but he took care of of the bill. He added that anybody could have fallen a victim of what happened to him while being paraded at the Rivers State Criminal Investigation department, SCID, in Port Harcourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment