Friday 21 June 2013

JENNIFER LOPEZ HONORED WITH A STAR ON HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME


Jennifer Lopez couldn't hold back her emotions while being honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.
The singer joins a select group of entertainment icons who have been immortalized with a plaque on the popular tourist pathway.
Lopez was feted by frequent collaborator Pitbull and her Monster-in-Law co-star Jane Fonda, and welled up during her own speech about her “journey to this moment on Hollywood Boulevard.”
Among the former “American Idol” judge’s special guests were boyfriend Casper Smart, her twins Max and Emme, her TV personality sister Lydna Lopez, and her parents.

"A star on Hollywood boulevard, I said I wasn't going to cry," said the singer and actress. "I really am overwhelmed – it all feels kind of, I don't know, surreal."
Lopez thanked her friends, family and fans for their "support and love," as well as for inspiring her to "work harder and dream bigger for all that is the future".
"I hope you feel, as I do, that it was all worth it. I hope I have touched your hearts even in a small way from the gigantic way in which you have touched mine. Thank you so much," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment